Your Nashville, TN Real Estate Connection
As a Real Estate professional in Tennessee I am always looking for the best options that I can provide my clients. It’s my job to make the process of finding your perfect home as easy and painless as possible. To purchase a home in the greater Nashville TN area is not just buying a house; you are buying your dreams for you and your family. People come to Nashville to make their dreams come true and I can help you along that journey. I’m here to help find your dream home in Nashville, Green Hills, Belle Meade, Brentwood, Franklin, Hendersonville, Gallatin, or even in the country. If you are looking for a downtown loft, a trendy bungalow in Hillsboro village, a horse farm in Shelbyville or Leipers Fork TN, or a home in the burbs in Bellevue or Cool Springs, I’m here to help. I also work with investors; people investing in Real Estate and commercial real estate in the state of Tennessee.
Why work with Wendy?
- As a Real estate professional Wendy will guide you through the home search with an unbiased eye, helping you meet your buying objectives while staying within your budget.
- She will Save you money; it’s not an expense to work with a Professional Realtor. Wendy has strong negotiating skills to work in your best interest.
- She will save you time. Wendy will guide you through the process with her proven process of buying and selling a home.
- Have access to an inner professional network of professionals to help you with all your Real Estate needs.
- She is Motivated to Sell your home.
- Dedicated full-time Realtor
- Extensive market knowledge
- Nashville Residential Expert
- Proven home Selling marketing systems
- Over 20+ Years of experience of servicing the community and clients
- Wendy is Top 1% of Realtors in Middle Tennessee
Investing Middle TN Real Estate; 2022 Rental trend
Plan your Easter Weekend in Nashville
Wendy is awesome,straightforward and so sweet.She made the buying a new home a really nice process I am truly grateful cause she found my perfect home. I advise anyone to have her as your real estate. Antioch TN
- Franklin Hernandez, Client
Wendy was fantastic! She went out of her way on numerous occasions. There were tons of times it was stressful but she was great through everything. Even after the sale was final she helped us make sure everything was perfect.
-Ryan Gray, Client
Wendy is tops in her profession! She identified potential houses based on my requests and we were quickly able to narrow them down to a house that met all my needs. She then worked with the sellers realtor to monitor the negotiation process, coached me on the next steps and helped me secure a loan at an acceptable rate. The whole process went smoothly due to her …
-Mary Dewey, Client
We were new to town looking for a new home. We had no realtor and was spending a Sunday afternoon visiting various open houses. We drove by a house that was listed to be open, however when we drove by no one was around. We were very interested in the house so we called the listing agent which happened to be Wendy to see when she could do a showing. She dropped what she …
-Tracie & Jason Stratton, Client
Wendy is personable, professional and patient. As a first time home buyer, I was nervous and needed someone to expertly explain the process to me. Wendy not only explained the process, and helped me through it but sometimes would explain things multiple times. Any time I had a question for Wendy she would either reply back via text and then a follow up phone call to …
-Liz & Trevor Golden, Client